Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 WRAP UP

Bout of Books

Books completed: 
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano
- No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace
- The Voices Inside My Head by S.J. Laidlaw
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

Books Started: 
The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons

Total pages read: 2,176

Total Page GOAL: 2,000 (COMPLETED)

Thoughts/Notes: Bout of Books was a success! My goal for the week was to finish 5 books and I ended up finishing 5 books, and I surpassed that by 2 books! I also achieved my goal of 2,000 pages with some to spare. I was able to eliminate a lot of books off my TBR pile this week and will be continuing doing that in this upcoming week because I am participating in another read-a-thon!

How was your reading week? Did you hit your goals? Tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment