Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 DAY 2 UPDATE + Books I'm Looking Forward To!

Bout of Books

Day # 2

Currently reading: 
- The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons (Started readathon @ page 327, those pages will NOT be counted towards my page goal) CURRENTLY ON PAGE 350
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover CURRENTLY ON PAGE 78
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn CURRENTLY ON PAGE 16

Books completed: 
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano
- No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace
- The Voices Inside My Head by S.J. Laidlaw
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano

Pages read since last update: 273

Total pages read: 1,325

Total Page GOAL: 2,000 (66% complete)

Thoughts/Notes: Today wasn't nearly as good as yesterday, but I did get a lot done! I finished my fourth book, SEVER by Lauren DeStefano, which means that I am only one book away from my 5 book goal. This means I may be upping that goal, but I'm not sure if I am going to be doing that yet. I will see when/if I hit the 5 book goal, because I'm still not sure what school is going to be like this week. At this rate, I honestly don't think that my goal is unrealistic! 

Books I'm Looking Forward To!

Today's challenge is to list some titles that I am looking forward to reading! For this, I decided to make a list of books that are high on priority to buy right now. These are the titles that I am most likely to put into my Amazon cart next! I have also linked the Goodreads page in case you would like to check these books out.
Did you do a Bout of Books update post? Leave it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment