Friday, October 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday! #1


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are... 
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is...

Feature your favourite blogger, have it be a surprise!

The blogger I'm going to talk about is one that has recently started back up again! Now, I may be biased with this one being my favourite but I can't help it. This blog is run by twins... my mom and my aunt! They put a lot of work into their blog and they've been really successful so far. Please check them out at their blog Twin Spin, and give them some love! Here's a little more about them and their blog...

We are thirty something year old twins and best friends. People often ask us what it's like to be a twin and the only way we can respond is by asking "what's it like not to be?" Both of us love to read and we have a somewhat strange way of picking out books. Often we will pick from the advice of other but often we will not. We will go to the bookstore and spend a couple of hours just looking at the rows of books and then pick a bunch based on gut feelings whether or not we have heard of them before. We get a lot of reccomendations from goodreads too.  We decided to try our hands at blogging because of my 14 yr old daughter Sierra who already has a blog where she reviews books herself. She insisted that we review our own books and even went as far as designing the entire thing for us. So thank-you Sierra, here goes nothing!

That is my Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of mine with a link to your blog and I will make sure you follow you back.

7 comments:

  1. Hello! New Follower here! It's cool that your mom blogs! mine just steals my book post -_- . Have a good weekend! My Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that your Mom and her twin have a blog. Also awesome that they're young and have a teenager to feature them :) Following you back. Thanks for stopping by Chapter Break.

    Julie @ Chapter Break

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my FF post! Following on GFC :)

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's so cool your mom and aunt have a blog together! I actually have a twin too but her major (nursing) takes up ALL of her time so she barely has time to read during school :( I still make sure to make time no matter how busy I am :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I've also just visited their FF, how funny! And awesome that you have a picture of those, too. Love this whole family business thing. ;)

    New follower via Bloglovin and GFC!

    This is my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice of you to feature your family!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm now following via Bloglovin!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete