Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tag... You're It!! blogger style!


I've Been Tagged in a Game of Blogger Tag!
The Rules: list ten facts about yourself, link back to your tagger, and then tag five more people!
I was tagged by Benji at The Non Reluctant Reader!

  1. I am Irish, Scottish, British, and English. I have been told this is not possible, but apparently it is...
  2. Most of my followers on my blog don't know this but... I have a not-so-secret obsession with baby names. Seriously. Right now my top names are Lila Rosalie and Greyson Michael.
  3. I named my kindle Atticus. Pretty sweet right?
  4. I want to read more classics.
  5. I am currently in a reading rut.
  6. I named my iPhone Violet. I love her so much.
  7. I used to hate school so much... and now I don't actually mind it that much.
  8. There are so many books I want to read... I'm not sure if I can get to them all in a lifetime.
  9. I hate the number nine. SO MUCH. Ugh...
  10. I don't think I could live without meat. Seriously, meat is so delicious. I could never go vegetarian... I wouldn't get any seafood!
That was harder than I imagined! Now, I tag...

Melina from Reading Vacation
Jessica & Stacy from Chapter Chicks
Gemma from I, You, We Heart Books
Alex from Electrifying Reviews
Kristi from The Story Siren

I hope to see many of you do this! It was so much fun! (:

Love,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment