Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here are the rules:

Grab your current read

Let the book fall open to a random page

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Be careful to not give any spoilers... you don't want to ruin the book for everyone!


Novel: Fallen by Lauren Kate
Page Teaser Are From: 67
Teasers:

She wanted to unpack, to turn generic room 63 into her own place, where she could go when she needed to escape and feel okay. But she only got as far as unzipping her bag before she collapsed on the bare bed in defeat.


What are two teasers from the novel you are reading?

Love,
Sierra

4 comments:

  1. This one is on my TBR pile! I love the cover, too.
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-dark-stormy-knights.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one to read, but I haven't found the time yet. Great teaser!

    New follower :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder where she it, great teaser! Here's mine:
    http://thisishowitssupposedtobe.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I have this series on my tbr pile - just waiting for the fourth book to come out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete