Friday, December 31, 2010

End of 2010 Survey

Hey guys! Jamie over at The Perpetual Page-Turner has a End of 2010 Survey up, and I decided that I wanted to take part in all the fun, so here I go:

1. Best book of 2010?
Oh man, I don't think I can pick one. I have read so many amazing books this year, that I just can't pick one out of the bunch.

2. Worst book of 2010?
The Lovely Bones, hands down.

3. Most Disappointing Book of 2010?
The Lovely Bones.

4. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2010?
Mhm... I don't know!

5. Book you recommended to people most in 2010?
The Hunger Games.

6. Best series you discovered in 2010?
The Hunger Games and Crank.

7. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2010?
Alex Flinn, Jennifer Echols, and John Green.

8. Most hilarious read of 2010?
Mhm... I don't know!

9. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2010?
The Hunger Games

10. Book you most anticipated in 2010?
Mockingjay!

11. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2010?


I am reading this one now.
12. Most memorable character in 2010?
Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games. Also Alaska from Looking for Alaska

13. Most beautifully written book in 2010?
Looking for Alaska

14. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2010?
Th1rteen R3asons Why and Looking for Alaska.

15. Book you can't believe you waited UNTIL 2010 to finally read?
DearJohn. Oh my freaking gosh.

Book Blogging in 2010 (optional)

1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2010?
Since I only started blogging this year, I discovered most of my bloggers this year, but I am only going to name one, Mel from Reading Vacation, because she is a fellow eleven year old blogger.

2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2010?
As You Wish

3. Best discussion you had on your blog?
Mhm... not sure!

4. Most thought-provoking review or discussion you read on somebody else's blog? So many.


5. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
Sadly, I have never been to an author signing or anything along those lines because nobody good comes here!

6. Best moment of book blogging in 2010?
When amazing authors took the time out to comment and email me!


7. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.) ?
Netgalley. Oh my gosh... I swear I will not be able to live without it now.

That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment