Sunday, October 3, 2010

Starting All Over Again.

Starting All Over Again

Nope, the blog's title has not changed again. But the template and header sure have!

As you may... or may not have noticed, the
blog's template has totally changed again. I personally think it looks way more professional than any of the templates I have had before, and I truly do love that. It looks, to me anyways, like a professional bloggers (I don't want to be full of myself or anything, but if I do say so myself it does look very spiffy).

Oh, header. I have had lots of fights with you in the past. I finally figured out how to make the whole picture go across the top of the blog! Thanks to some random blog that I found as I was researching because I don't think I am very smart when it comes to these types of things. Anyways, I guess I can share my secret with you. If you are using this general template from Blogger (Simple Blog... or something like that) and are using
picnik to edit your selected picture, than what you need to do is go to edit and re-size, and you need to make it so that the size is 900 × 148 and it is the perfect size for this template. DO NOT GO ANY BIGGER OR IT WILL CUT OFF YOUR PICTURE. Just a little piece of advice.

I just thought I would update since I haven't done a blog post in awhile. I have a few exciting things coming up so stay tuned for that.

Thanks!

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I do like the design!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete