Monday, September 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (8)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at the Story Siren, a book blogger that I think all bloggers look up to. In my mailbox not only explores what books that you got in your mailbox, but books that you have gotten from anywhere like the ones you bought or borrowed from the library. It lets the readers know what possible books may be coming up with the blogger's reviews.
---

This week was a rare week. I actually got books! My Wal-Mart was havign their anniversary sale and the books were
on an amazing deal! Depending on the book, you could get 2 for $15, 2 for $20, or 2 for $30! I couldn't pass it up! Especially for what books I got! I basically got four books! For twenty bucks!


I love Ellen Hopkins books, and I love that they are written in verse, because I have not read a lot of books that are written in verse, so when I found Ellen's books, I was so excited. I have read Crank and Glass, and I loved them, so I can't wait to see if Impulse has the same effect on me. I am currently reading Impulse now, and so far i am not getting into it as much as I got into Crank and Glass, but I am giving it a chance, just a very slow chance! I hope I can have is done as soon as possible, though.


I was told by somebody that I should read this series so when I saw it I picked it up and ran to the cash! I didn't want anybody else to have it! It was MINE!

Anyways, that is all for In My Mailbox this week! What did you get in yours?







No comments:

Post a Comment