Sunday, September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren with some insperation by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. It explores what readers have recived not only via your mailbox but you have recived for review, bought, borrowed from a friend or borrowed from the library. It lets readers explore new boks that they may not have heard of other wise.

___________________________________________________________________

Again, no books in my mailbox this week, sadly. I will have books next week, though, because my dad promised to buy me Mockingjay if I didn't find it at Wal-Mart, which, obviously I didn't. But, for now, I am Sierra from The Reading Chic, this was week five of my In My Mailbox, what did you get in your Mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment