Saturday, July 17, 2010

When I'm Not Reading #1



I know you are suppost to post this on Thursday, but I wanted to be different, okay?

Well, When I'm Not Reading is a new meme hosted by The Unread Reader. It's a fun new way for followers to get to know their bloggers.

When I am not reading, I am writing my own books. Writing is a big part of my life, and, like reading, I don't know what to do without it. Writing has given we a whole new aspect on life and how I live it. It makes me think that the situations that my characters go through could happen at anytime for me.
I think writing has improved me as a person because I think I care more about these situations more than I did before because the characters (because I always grow to love the people I put in my books) I care about more than some people would think and I really don't want these things to happen to other people because it happened to somebody I loved. (aka My characters.)
I hope that this inspires you non-writers to write because writing is a truley amazing thing.


I probably will not be doing this weekly, but I will try because this is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment