Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Re-Create a Cover!

Since I know another blogger is doing a CONTEST for the best cover re-creation, I decided that, even though I live in Canada, I am going to make one and not enter it in the contest.
But do you know what I want YOU guys to do? I want YOU guys to make your own too!

Here is what I want to do:

Every time I finish a book, I am going to post one of these posts asking YOU GUYS to re-create the cover for it! Even if you haven't read it, base your cover on the summary off of GoodReads or another website where the summary is for the book.
You design your cover, post it on your blog, and put a link here!
Although there is no prize, I am going to judge which one it the best! And you get a virtual cupcake! *Claps for virtual cupcakes!*
Good Luck!

The book that we are going to do now is:

Yes! A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb! Click here for the summary off of GoodReads.

....















Good luck to everybody that makes one! Here is mine:



1 comment:

  1. Bailee's Etry: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=4504889&id=774529927

    ReplyDelete